Friday, February 11, 2011

SNOW

By: Jeff

This post is mainly just an excuse to try the new blogger app on Android.  As you can see from the first picture we have had a ton of snow this year in northern Indiana.  I cannot remember the last time I have road my bike on the road.  The last time I road that wasn't on the trainer was when I broke my hand trail riding.  Now that being stated I have had an excellent time stiring the eggbeaters on the trainer this winter.  In January I had over 144 miles on my stationary trainer.  An excellent time you say?  Actually yes. Brent and I have been able to join a couple of indoor group rides, where we watch training videos and share in the training with other people.  The nice part about training like this is that you get to work on specific techniques. I feel like I will be so much better at the beginning of this spring then what I was at the end of last fall.  So grab your trainer, find a group, and have fun waiting for the snow to melt.



No comments:

Post a Comment